Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, PA (1.5 hrs east of Pittsburgh) is looking to grow with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Neurologist to strengthen our established team as part of Conemaugh Physician Group's Pain and Neurology practice. The physician will enjoy a wide variety of patient populations covering general neurology in addition to multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, stroke, brain injury, and ALS patients. There is an opportunity to practice both in the inpatient and outpatient settings, along with the ability to teach! Practicing physicians and those still in training are welcome to apply.
Practice location: 1450 Scalp Avenue, Suite 2100 | Johnstown, PA 15904
- Established team with full-time Neurologists, Pain Management specialists, and APPs on site
- Clinic located 5 miles from main hospital campus (newly opened in 2018!)
- Primary need for outpatient clinic, potential for sub-specialty growth alongside general panel
- Inpatient/Outpatient or Neurohospitalist practice models would also be an option
- Home to an Epilepsy Monitoring Unit, Level 1 Trauma Center, state-of-the-art EEG Lab, and certified as a Primary Stroke Center
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital: As the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System, Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is a 468-licensed bed Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, Level III NICU, and Primary Stroke Center. A premier tertiary referral center in west central PA, Conemaugh Memorial is also a teaching facility - home to several residency programs and advanced technology, including 2 Hybrid ORs and 2 Robotic Surgical Systems.
About the Community: Located in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers to high-performing schools, short commutes, safe neighborhoods with affordable housing, and many connections to neighboring communities. The region is alive with music and the performing arts including the Johnstown Symphony and the Johnstown Concert Ballet. Opportunities for educational advancement are prevalent including the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Saint Francis University, and Mount Aloysius College, Pennsylvania Highlands Community College. The area also offers four-season outdoor recreation, including winter activities at some of the most acclaimed resorts on the East Coast in addition to hiking, biking, running trails, and campgrounds throughout the surrounding communities.
180mi to DC
240mi to Philadelphia
320mi to New York