Location: Margaretville, New York
Is responsible for making rounds of the facilities daily. Correcting any and all problems. Answering all repair calls and checking work orders. Be available for all emergencies.
- Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Carpentry and Painting
- Grounds Keeping ( Landscaping, Snow Plowing/Salting and Lawn Mowing)
- Able to read Blueprints
- Know how to operate essential equipment
- Must respond to all emergencies
- Answer Maintenance Calls
- Able to pull after hour call
- Willing to work harmoniously with others
- Able to lift and carry heavy objects
- Ability to work in extreme conditions (Heat/Cold)
- Snow shoveling/removal required
- Keep stock and inventory of supplies up to date
- Perform other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred
One year experience preferred. Can be trained on the job.
Operations/Maintenance for Asbestos training/certification preferred
General Knowledge in plumbing, carpentry, painting, mechanics and HVAC helpful. Good verbal and writing skills a must.Job Specific Contacts
Margaretville Hospital, in Margaretville, NY, is home to Delaware County's most advanced critical-care access hospital. This 15-bed facility cares for more than 240 inpatients annually while performing 14,000 outpatient procedures each year. Margaretville Hospital was named one of the top 100 critical-access hospitals in the nation by the National Rural Health Association. It provides emergency care, ambulatory care services, laboratory testing, medical imaging, physical and occupational therapy, swing-bed rehabilitation programs, respite care, and board-certified specialist and wellness education.