This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic with exceptional care providers and financial strength. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. Love where you work!!
Practice Overview/Job Responsibilities:
Lehigh Valley Health Network is currently expanding our psychiatry department. This is a great opportunity for BC/BE Psychiatrists to design your ideal position comprising what interests you the most from the following areas:
- Inpatient Psychiatry
- Consultation/Liaison Psychiatry
- Outpatient Psychiatry
- Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
Call coverage is not required but is available for added compensation.
We provide a full continuum of care in behavioral health from emergency evaluation to intensive care, partial hospitalization, outpatient follow-up, homecare and skilled nursing facility consultation. We are growing the Department of Psychiatry which currently comprises more than 40+ Psychiatrists and 120 mental health professionals. In 2019, we enthusiastically welcomed our first class into the Lehigh Valley Psychiatry residency.
- A network champion for psychiatry and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend
- Student Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.